Because my Mother now has a vehicle with a working radio, a steering wheel that doesn’t rattle, and cold air-conditioning (not that she needs that in winter) ……. I’m sharing some love with a Blog Award.
For the record, my mother’s new (it’s used, but new to her) vehicle has nothing to do with this post. I’m more excited about the radio than I am anything …….. imagine me alone on a six-hour trip with no noise. No fun! Besides, I still consider myself to be newbie at this blogging thing. I have lots to learn and lots of love to share.
An acceptance speech is required for this blog award (sweatpants are perfectly acceptable at my red carpet event), so let’s get this party started!
- answer the questions below in a new post on your blog
- share the love by giving this award to others
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
Favorite color? pink
Favorite song? Anything by Jason Aldean, George Strait, and Celine Dion …… and Faith Hill’s version of The Little Drummer Boy at Christmas
Favorite dessert? peanut butter pie drizzled with chocolate sauce, red velvet cupcakes, and orange zest glazed cookies
What pisses you off? lack of punctuality ….. I don’t like to wait on someone or for something. I’d rather arrive 30 minutes early than 30 seconds late.
When you are upset, you: sigh really heavy, roll my eyes in disgust, cry (if needed), then eat something terrible in large quantities.
Black or white? white …. it’s elegant, simplistic, and can be decorated as needed.
Everyday attitude: Polly Freakin’ Anna!!!!!! Seriously, I believe the cup is always half full and “Optimistic” is my middle name.
Your best feature: smile
Guilty pleasure: Licking the batter bowl when I’m baking. Dough could be a food group and I wouldn’t argue.
Seven Random Facts About Me
- If God wanted me to drive a standard, He’d have given me a third foot.
- My interest in Pinterest has reached Pintervention levels.
- Though I was born and raised in Kentucky, I’ve never been to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green.
- I’m severely allergic to cow’s milk. This unfortunate diagnosis occured when I was 21. It was the saddest day ever.
- The very first concert I attended, EVER, was Michael Bolton at Roberts Stadium in Evansville, Indiana. It was the shizzz.
- I’m addicted to reality television …….. my favorites are Top Chef, The Real Housewives, and Chopped.
- I miss Whitney Houston’s music. I know she’s had many bumps in the road along her journey, but the woman could sing. Ohhhhhh, I wanna dance with somebody!
My 15 Nominations for this Blog Award
Now it’s your turn to share the love. This award is not my own; it belongs to those who are more talented than I. But, if you want to put a smile on my chubby face, leave a comment and I’ll love you forever and ever.