This will be the final post from 27 & Counting …. due to circumstances beyond my comprehension with WordPress.com, I have to move to a new location. Please ~ pretty please! ~ subscribe to Three-31. I look forward to sharing more stories from our simple life in the country.
I made a Bucket List at the beginning of 2011 with goals and resolutions, things I’d like to do, things I’d like to own, etc. Here’s a recap of everything I did (and didn’t do) in 2011:
- Husband bought me a DSLR camera (Nikon D5000) with two lenses. I went to a photography class and also a Photoshop tutorial session.
- I learned to use chopsticks ….without the “cheaters”
- I met a Jan, a blogger and my friend, from The Diamond E, in person (at the Photoshop session!!!)
- I passed the PPR exam and earned my Texas Educator’s Certificate
- I went to Port-au-Prince, Haiti for my first international mission trip
- With the help of a great contractor team, our master bath was completely remodeled
- We hosted several dinner parties with friends and family
- I won a giveaway (Babycakes Cupcake Maker) from Love From The Oven
- I created a book club and we’re still meeting the first Saturday of the month
- I traveled to Kentucky FOUR times
- I mailed 65 Christmas cards
Things not accomplished
- I did not make sushi at home
- I did not open a Roth IRA
- We did not replace the carpet in the bedrooms or install new kitchen countertops …….. or purchase a new couch
What are your goals for 2012?
Please visit my new blog, Three 31, to read my bucket list of resolutions for 2012. It will be posted soon.