I just got an awesome SURPRISE – thanks to Lisa at Life’s Little Slices for selecting my blog, 27 & Counting, as one of her favorite blogs. This is so cool. I get to add this amazing logo to my sidebar – I’m moving on up in the blogging world!!!!
Thanks Lisa – you’re awesome!
OK, now I am supposed to answer a couple of questions. I hope I do this correctly………
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
- My blood type is sweet tea
- I wear contacts all the time because I don’t like myself with glasses.
- If you hurt my feelings, it’s because you’re a mean and cruel person.
- Standing nearly six-feet-tall, I’m at least 8-inches taller than most of my girlfriends. They’re all skinny and I’m fat. Go figure.
- I’ll make a great mom someday.
- I’m hoping Bravo will ask me to be a Real Housewive of Joshua, Texas
- I love my Husband so much….even if he does roll his eyes and think this blog-thing is crazy.
3. Pass the award along to 10 deserving blog buddies.
Thanks again Lisa, you’re awesome and I’m very appreciative by your shout-out.
HEY BLOG READERS……..
Have you entered my current GIVEAWAY?
Well you should. Click here and leave a comment with your name, email, and TWO spice selections from Teeny Tiny Spice Company. Contest ends this Saturday, June 24. One random winner will be selected and notified Sunday morning. Before I leave for church, of course!
Love y’all – thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading this mumble-jumble mess that I post nearly every day. It’s a ton of fun for me, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.