This is a follow-up to my I Heart Greeting Cards post.
I had so much fun at the card shop last month, I want to keep this “send-away” of funny cards going. Get it? Instead of a product giveaway, it’s a card send-away?! HAHA I’m so funny.
Why am I the only one laughing?
The quintessential card company, Hallmark, has a competition called, “YOUR greeting card” that I believe is finer-than-frog-hair. It’s quite possibly the best thing EVER. People submit their personal photos and short message to Hallmark, then selected submittals become future products for
addicts frequent card-shoppers like me can purchase.
I sent a card to TWO lucky participants yesterday and I picked up more cards today.
Here’s what YOU need to know right now:
- Go to Hallmark’s contest page and view the Winner’s Gallery. I promise, you’re going to laugh. Click here to see one of my favorites!
- Share this with a friend and invite them to join my send-away. Everybody needs a good laugh, right?!
- Finally, leave a comment on this blog post explaining your interest in receiving a funny card from me. You MUST leave your name and email address so I can contact you. Duh!
Earn an additional 3 entries by:
- Re-post this to Facebook, and leave an additional comment.
- Re-post this to Twitter, and leave an additional comment.
- Blog about this, and leave an additional comment.
I will use Random.org to select multiple send-away winners on Friday, July 15.